Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the browser's Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- Select Quick Preferences from the browser's Tools menu.
Netscape and Mozilla Suite
- Select Preferences from the browser's Edit menu.
- Click Advanced on the left side of the dialog box.
- Click the Scripts & Plugins subitem under Advanced.
- Check the box next to Navigator.
- Click the OK to close the Preferences dialog box.